Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!

Gah, I knew that moving to Washington I would have to endure a fair amount of rain. It is o.k. most of the time, but now it is May and I am SICK TO DEATH of the rain and the clouds. Hello, is this not when summer should start? I am sick of wearing long sleeve shirts and long to wear my shorts and the 50 pair of sandals I own. Just as soon and it warms up to 70 degrees (hello when did I become one of those people who think 60/70 degrees is warm, I have been out of Arizona to long) bang then next day 50 degrees again. Arrgh. Get warm already, this is driving me nuts. The only person who seems to be enjoying this somewhat warmer weather is Kaiden, she loves going outside in her cute raincout (courtsey of anut Sheridyn). Maybe I should learn from Kaiden's attitude or maybe I should just wallow in self-pity for a few more days. I can't decide.




4 comments:

Janelle said...

Summer doesn't start until the 5th of July. It is almost guaranteed to rain in the 4th. ;)

The Clews Crew said...

It's not even close to summer here if that makes you feel any better. I love Kaiden's coat and boots. So cute!

Bastian Family said...

Good luck with the rain. When I lived there we had like 2 weeks of sunshine, 100% humidity and no AC. But at least you don't still have snow. We still get snow, hopefully for not too much longer.
I always asked when the kids played outside and they said all the time, you just get used to it.
Kaiden looks very cute in her coat and boots.
Why don't we all move back to Arizona! They don't even have outdoor pools here.

Ethridge Fam said...

Shannon maybe you need to go buy a cute rain coat (plus a few other cute outfits)and that would make you feel better about the rain.