Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welcome th the World Bailey Kay!

Our little sweet pea arrived into the world on May 29th (my birhtday) at 3:53 p.m., weighing 7 pounds 15 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. Now if you were wondering, wow, what a coincidence her being born on my birhtday. I will have to squash that thought and mention that I was induced and was well aware that she was going to celebrate a birthday with me. I actually share a birthday with my older sister. I kind of wanted her to have her own special day, but I was so uncomfortable at that point I didn't care. Plus once a person gets into thier thirties celebrating a birthday is not a big deal, so she can have it.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just happen to click on the next Blog button by accident and found your blog. I say the name Bailey and of course had to look. My oldest daughter who is going to be 14 in October is Bailey Kay Brown. I pray your Bailey is growing healthy and you are enjoying her. Blessings

Tyler and Kjaersti said...

Congratulations! The second picture looks just like Kaiden
by the way I love Kaiden's stank face in the last picture lol