Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kadien Turns 4- Party at Point Defiance Zoo!!!

It is strange to think that Kaiden is 4 now. It doesn't seem all that long ago that I was in labor with her for umpteen hours. Wow. All I have to say is that our family wouldn't be complete without her wierd obsessions and quirky attitude. She is fun to have around albeit sometimes she is rather annoying, but I do love her imagination and laughter. I love you my sweet girl!
O.k, O.k enough of the reminiscing. For her birthday, my friend Kim suggested they we take her to the zoo. She conveninetly had free passes for us, so I was definately up for it.
Kaiden and her friend Ryan.






Kaiden absolutely loved the seals. She didn't want to leave this part of the zoo. To bad Kaiden.







3 comments:

Ethridge Fam said...

Kaiden looks so grown up in these pictures. She will be even more so the next time we see her. Oh I wish that we lived closer together. Love you guys.

Bastian Family said...

Don't you love Point Defiance. I enjoyed going there when I was in WA. Happy Birthday Kaiden. We miss you.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jandshannonbradshaw.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com