Friday, November 06, 2009

First Day of Preschool

I can't believe that Kaiden has started preschool. She has always been a little shy around new people and most of the time will not talk to adults she doesn't know very well. So I was excited for her to start preschool and have a little social interaction with kids and adults. The day that I took her to her first day of school, I was a little worried about how she would do. Would she cry when I dropped her off, would she make friends? With all the questions running through my head, I took her to school. She loved it. Within the first five minutes, she didn't even notice that I was still there. When I told her I was leaving, she didn't even look at me just gave me a kiss and went back to whatever she was doing. Woohoo! Since that day she still LOVES preschool and can not wait to go. Now I am stuck at home with Carson who misses his sister the whole time and (I think) puinshes me by achieving to get in my way the whole time she is gone.



1 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

She looks so excited and cute! I'm glad she likes preschool.