Friday, November 06, 2009

My Littler Helper (or Not)

I have to say that Carson is interested in all things toys, books, and games. Having said that, he is into EVERYTHING ! ! ! Nothing is safe in my house. As much as he likes cars and balls, he is constantly getting into drawers, dishes, closets, and papers. I think he is the human tornado. Kaiden was never this bad, so it MUST be a boy thing. I was overjoyed when I found him trying to sweep the floor. Usually he just waits until I have pushed all the dirt into a pile and then he picks through all the food items and eats them. Gross, I know, but he is too quick for me.






2 comments:

Ethridge Fam said...

Shan, I am so glad to see you blogging again. These pics are cute. Cannot wait to see pics of halloween

The Clews Crew said...

Gosh he's grown up. It's so weird to see him walking. The pictures are super cute!