Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma's

Right before my sisters and I left my mom's house to go home, we decided that it would be fun to have an early Easter egg hunt with the kids.
Let the coloring begin...


Kaiden and the first egg she decorated (of course it's blue). Not sure about her facial expression. She looks kind of bored or possibly constipated.

After we had decorated the eggs, we went to Mortinson wash to have a picnic and hide the eggs. Carson somehow got bored between things and decided to eat some dirt, and some rocks wich I had to fish out of his mouth.






8 comments:

Janelle said...

Cute! I'm glad I found your blog (facebook is good for many things)
It looks like you guys had a great time!

The Clews Crew said...

Love the face Kaiden...haha. I think my favorite is of Carson eating dirt though. Too cute. Miss you guys.

Tom, Pauline, and Jacob said...

how fun. I can't wait till Jacob can begin doing these things too.

Bastian Family said...

I am so jealous. I would love to visit AZ and enjoy the hot AZ sun. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marc Hardy said...

Cute kids! I do miss seeing Kaiden every week at church and working in the nursery with her. She was always so cute! I hope you guys are enjoying the gloomy and wet weather of good old Washington!

Mandy said...

I am so jealous of your Valentine's day gift! How fun to visit AZ when the weather is enjoyable! We have to go down 3 times this summer for weddings! Maybe I can talk Dusty into letting me stay...;)

Mike said...

Easter was fun for us as well...good to see you guys keep SO busy w/fun things. -I was just checking in & talked to J a bit too. Take care you guys!