Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter Morning

We decided (we meaning I) that since we have early church, we would not give Kaiden and Carson thier Easter baskets until we got home. Upon arriving at home, I put thier baskets outside and rang the doorbell. I told Kaiden that the Easter bunny had left something outside for them. Her immediate response was and I quote, "I'm scared, Daddy come with me". Hilarious. She thought the Easter bunny was still there and would not go to the door until J. picked her up and took her. Once she saw the baskets and the fact that there was no Easter bunny there, she was fine. More than fine actually!









4 comments:

jamie said...

that is soo funny! they both look so cute

Ethridge Fam said...

Kaiden and Carson look so cute. We miss you guys.Love ya

The Clews Crew said...

LOL! What did you guys do to traumatize this girl? JK. She looks so pretty in her dress. And Carson man is growing so much, such a cutie! Glad you had a good Easter. Love ya.

Hess Clan said...

Super cute--Kaiden looks really grown up in that first pic.