Monday, April 13, 2009

San Carlos Lake

After J. flew down to Az., we met my family at San Carlos lake for the day. My family loves to fish and every springbreak they go to either Roosevelt or San Carlos and fish for a week. We were going to spend the night, but after we found out that there wasn't any outdoor bathrooms at the campsite we changed our minds. I am not too much a girlie girl that I would have had a problem with this, but Kaiden just got potty-trained, and will not go to the bathroom anywhere besides a toilet. She, in fact, proved our point on the way to the lake when we got stopped in some road constuction and she had to go the bathroom. I tried to get her to go on the side of the road behind some bushes, but she wouldn't do it. She kept saying "this isn't the right way to do it. I need a potty". It was actually kind of hilarious. So we had to turn around and find a bathroom. Anyways we were relieved to make a day trip out of it.



Carson loved playing in the dirt. My neice, Addy, was playing next to him. He only decided he was done with the whole thing, when my nephew accidentally poured some sand into his eyes. Yeh, that would do it.




Kaiden had a blast playing down by the water. I swear she was determined to find every shell there.


Carson decided it was time for a nap. Notice that J. has wrapped him up in an old towel. Nice J..



0 comments: