Saturday, January 17, 2009

Silly Kids

Our silly Kaiden! She found a pair a J.'s socks and then proceded to put them on. She walked around like that for most of the day (sorry she isn't wearing pants).

Yes my child is in the sink. He was having a hard day and wanted me to hold him and I really (and I stress really) needed to clean my toilets. So I put him in sink while I cleaned them, and we were both happy.


Isn't this a million dollar smile?


Kaiden and J. played horsey for 15 minutes or more. What a good dad! Kaiden didn't want him to stop.



4 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Cuties! I love Carson in the sink. I've done that many a time. We miss you guys.

Tallona said...

Sorry, its taken me forever to leave a comment on your blog. But, now you have mine. And YES I finally had her. And yes it was horrible :-) hopefully, it will be better the next time!! But, boy do we LOVE her!!

Mandy said...

I used to put Kimball in the sink so I could blow dry my hair. He loved to make faces in the mirror. It looks like you are all having fun together. Are you getting cabin fever yet from the fog?

theamayzing4 said...

Shannon HI this is Ganae I love your Blog. Your family is growing so big. My Blog is the (amayzing4.blogspot.com) WE are doing good, still in Laramie,WY.
Love the Mays