Friday, January 02, 2009

Visit to Grandma and Grandpa's

So two weeks before Christmas, I decided to leave J. behind and fly to Arizona early to make a visit to my parents house. We were able to make it out of Washington just before the "worst storm in 20 years" hit. Woohoo, lucky us! We had a great time at "dramma and drampa's" house. Kaiden still can't say her /g/ sound. Carson loved all the attention. Everyone wanted to hold him, which was fabulous for me. Kaiden was loving all the snow that came while we were there. She was able to go sledding for the first time, and also made her own snowman, with uncle Daniel's help of course. She was especially estactic when Grandma made cookies with her. It kind of made me feel bad, that I don't make cookies with her more often.


Carson and Uncle Taylor. He did such a great job at entertaining the kids.
Kaiden LOVES the color blue (I think loves is even an understatement). She wanted to decorate all her cookies blue. It didn't matter if they were trees or Santa Claus, all her cookies had to be blue. She even hoarded over the blue frosting and was upset if anyone else wanted to use it. What a nerd!






Kaiden was a little scared to go sledding for the first time. However, after her first time down the hill she didn't want to stop. It's a good thing my brothers were there, I wasn't about to track up and down that hill 30 times. I'm way to lazy!



0 comments: