Friday, January 02, 2009

Thanksgiving in Idaho

I told J. that I did not want to make a huge Thanksgiving dinner for 3 people, so we decided to make the insanely long drive to Idaho Falls to stay with my sister. That was an adventure with 2 young children in a 11+ hour car drive. However, it was so-o-o much fun visiting and playing with my neice and 2 nephews. This is Carson with his cousin Preston on the left and his cousin Robby on the right.

Kaiden had fun playing princess dress-up with her cousin Adalynn.


My kids and I. Kristi and her kids, and Amber and her son. It was utter madness with all the small children. We don't get to see each other that often, seeing as we each live in a different state. Sigh. Maybe someday we will live closer together.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!