Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Forks Cont.

Dr. Cullen has his own parking spot at the extremely small hospital.


O.K I have to hand it to J. at not laughing (to much) at all these bizarre things the town of Fork's does. Oh, you know like giving the Cullen's thier own mail box. Shoot, maybe I should have opened it and see what was inside. Dang.

Edward's house, I admit was a bit of a dissapointment. First off, it was like a block from the high school. I guess, the house they were orginally saying Edward lived in burned down last winter (mmm, I wonder if there are Edward haters out there). It was supposed to be a more accurate representation of the Cullen house, because it was set in the middle of woods like Edwards, and much bigger (it had 18 bedrooms, crazy!). Oh well, I need to remember that he doesn't exsist anyways. I have to say that Forks was fun and crazy. They really made it seem like the Cullen's lived there. At one store, I went in, the cashier, was an Alice look-alike. She told me she was the towns Alice. Well, what I want to know is where is the town's Edward. Where is he?



1 comments:

Alex Murfey said...

Neat "Twilight" facts!