Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Forks OME (Oh My Edward)

O.K so here's the deal, I (like every other woman/girl on the planet) REALY wanted to see Forks, Washington. I probably wouldn't have ever make the trip if I still lived in Arizona, but since I am convientaly living in Washington and it's a mere 4 hours from my house, I say what the heck. Plus our boat to and from Victoria left from none other than (drum roll please) Port Angeles. I did have one slight reservation about going to Forks and that was the fact that I would much rather go with girls, who love the books like me. Not my husband and two little kids. Plus if gorgeous god-like Edward did truely exsist (sigh), I would definately not want my husband and two little kids ruining my good time. Oh well. I have to say in J.'s defense though, he has read the first 2 books, so I ended finding that worthy enough to accompany me to Forks (we had to bring the kids because apparently it's frowned upon to just leave them alone somewhere).


"There, parked on the street in front of the house that never changed, was my new- well, new to me- truck." (Twilight pg. 8)


"Evetually we made it to Charlies. He still lived in the small, two bedroom house that he'd bought with my mother in the early day of thier marriage." (Twilight pg. 8)

See they do exsist. Here are thier student cards.


"Finding the school wasn't difficult, though I'd never been there before. The school was, like most other things, just off the highway. It was not obvious that it was a school, only the sign, which declared it to be Fork High School, made me stop." (Twilight pg. 12)


2 comments:

Marni said...

Shannon! I love this post! Good job on using the quotes from the book! I would LOVE to go to Forks someday too! Girls Trip! :)

Kimberly said...

What a fun adventure. Have you seen the New Moon Trailer?

http://twilight-new-moon-trailer.blogspot.com/