Wednesday, June 03, 2009

La Push and First Beach Baby

Yes, this is the treaty line where Edward would drop off Bella to go and see Jacob. Though I didn't realize that it was sponsered by Pepsi. Interesting. In fact, we ate at the small restaurant behind the sign. I had myself the Wolf Burger, it was quite tastey (it wasn't actually made of Wolf meat, you know, it was named for the wolves in book, oh forget it).



Kaiden loved the beach! She was really upset that we forget to bring her beach toys, so she could play in the sand. Sorry Kaiden, you'll have to make do with your hands.









6 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Love, love, love all the pictures! Now I have to come up there sometime so we can go to Forks together. Haha.

K4K said...

this is a very nice blog so far!

Shady Bradys said...

Oh man! Totally jealous! Such a long drive, but I think I'm going to have to go up there now, after looking at these pics and the one's on J's facebook. So fun!!!

arizonamarshall said...

Ok, Christine and I are Jealous. Glad everything is great for you two. take care, az misses you.

Tallona said...

How fun to go to Forks!! But, honestly kinda creepy that the whole town "pretends" that they are real!!

Mandy said...

We (my Mom, sisters, and I) are planning a trip to Forks at the end of July...I may be calling you to pick your brains! I'm glad you had so much fun!