Friday, November 05, 2010

Kaiden Turns 5!!!!

I can't belive that my little girl is 5 now. It doesn't seem that long ago that she was born. *Sigh* Anyways, Idigress. The only thing that Kaiden wanted for her birthday was a princess bike, and she was very specific that it be princess. All I heard about for months before her birthday was that she was turning five and would be going to kindergarten, and that she wanted a princess bike. Princess bike, princess bike. I was all for giving her that princess bike early just so I didn't have to hear about it anymore. I stopped myself though and she got the best present ever.





One very happy, happy girl!!!

2 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Love the helmet, Carson! She looks so happy on her bike. Cute pics! (Bout time you blogged again ;) )

Ethridge Fam said...

I love it. I love here face when she is walking in. Holy bogs to read by the way. love to see all the pics.