Friday, November 05, 2010

Matching Tee's

I don't know when I became one of those parents that thought it would be so "darling" or "cute" to put thier kids into matching outfits. Somehow it slowly snuck up on me that I find myself looking for clothes that match for Kaiden and Bailey. Come on, Shannon, thier siblings not twins. They don't have to match. I remember my Mom used to do that with my older sister and I. Same outfit, different colors, Amber's would always be blue and I would always be pink. We are exactly 2 years apart ( I was born on her second birthday). Anyways it would sometimes drive me nuts, so why am I now doing this with my own children? It must be genetic.
However, I couldn't pass up the opportunuty to put Bailey and Carson in an absulutely "darling/cute" ensamble.

2 comments:

Hess Clan said...

O my gosh your little girl has so much hair! You kids are the cutest!

Ethridge Fam said...

Ha ha ha I totally remember having mathing outfits.