Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pacific Coast

A few days before my parents left, we decided to drive to the coast and play around there for a while and then drive to the Oplypic National Forest. My little brother, Daniel, had never been to the ocean before and we was super excited. Kaiden was also excited to go, mainly so that she could play with her beach toys. The tide was low when we got there, and Carson immediately sat in the wet sand and got his pants all wet (oh well).



Kaiden got to fly a kite for the first time. I know, I am a terrible mother. Better late then never I guess.




My Dad and brothers got obsessed in digging for clams. I had never seen a live clam before, and have to admit it was pretty cool. They would dig them up and then watch as the clams would dig themselves back in the sand. J. even got in on it. He, however had the misfortune of putting his clam back in the ocean only for a seagull to swoop down and steal it. Rest in peace little clam.








0 comments: