Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Snowqualamie Falls

I was excited when I found out that my family was coming to visit us. So I started thinking of places where we could take them while they were here. The arrived on the evening of July 3rd, so on the grand foruth of July we decided to go to Snowqualamie Falls and hike around.
Sorry, I know that this picture is kind of dark and Kaiden wasn't even in it. We kept trying to get her to look at the water fall but she wouldn't. We thought she was just scared of the heights or something, oh no, she just REALLY needed to go to the bathroom. No worries though, I got her to the bathroom in time.


While we were walking down to the river, we saw this doe and her two fawns. They walked right in front of us on the trail. It was pretty cool.




My Dad and my brothers Taylor and Daniel.







0 comments: